Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 1 whole Chicken, cut in 10-12 pieces
- 200 gms Dahi/Curd – 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 piece of charcoal
- Ginger garlic paste
- Coriander leaves
- Onions slices
- lemons halves
- Make some deep cuts into the chicken pieces.
- For marination add yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Keep aside the marinated chicken for 30 minutes.
- In a pan add some oil and salted butter, place the chicken pieces in the pan.
- Cook each sides properly until you get nice golden brown colour, cook for 10-12 minutes
- Heat the charcoal until it’s red in colour.
- In the bowl where the tandoori chicken is placed, keep a small steel glass and place the coal in it and add some oil and cover the lid.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, onion and lemon.
- Tandoori Chicken is ready to be served!