Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 kg. Chicken
- 1 tspGinger Paste
- 1 tsp. Garlic Paste
- 3 Onions sliced
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 6 Green Chillies,
- slit Coriander Leaves,
- 4 Tomatoes finely chopped,
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- ½ a Lemon Juice
- In a wok heat oil and sear chicken in it and keep aside.
- In the same wok, fry ginger paste and garlic paste and then onions until golden brown by adding salt.
- Now add black pepper, red chilli powder, green chillies and saute for a minute before adding coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Then add the seared chicken and saute for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add tomatoes and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minute
- Add ½ cup water and cook covered with a lid until the chicken is done.
- Now add black pepper powder, garam masala powder, Coriander, lemon juice and mix well.
- Peshawari Kadhai Chicken is ready to be served!