Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Egg – 5 nos
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Black Peppercorns – ½ tsp
- Onion – 2 no
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 2 no
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- Salt – To taste Water – 1 ½
- Cup Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp Cooking
- Hard boil 5 eggs, peel and grate the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan, add peppercorns and allow then to slightly pop.
- Add the onions and saute it till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook until raw smell leaves.
- Add the tomatoes and mix
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the grated egg. Mix and add water.
- Cook until everything comes together. Add Pepper powder, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot with Chapati/Roti.