Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
For the stuffing:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onions sliced
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 green chilly chopped
- 1 tbsp chilly powder
- 1 cup chicken breast boneless juliennes
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 medium capsicum sliced
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 whole eggs
- Salt as required
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Garnish Tomato ketchup Mixed lettuce/ rucola / kale leaves Slice lemons
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, capsicum and give it a toss.
- To this add green chillies, tomatoes and mix well.
- Add coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt.
- Mix them well and al in low the dry spices to cook nicely.
- Add chicken and mix them well. Let chicken cook completely.
- Add coriander leaves and fresh lime juice. Give it a mix.
- The chicken mixture is ready.
- Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and red chilli powder and whisk it.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg batter.
- Place chicken mixture in the center and cover it from one side.
- Flip it over once.
- Delicious and tasty Chicken Stuffed Omelette is ready!