Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
For making mint chutney Ingredients:
- Fresh mint leaves 1 cup
- Green chillies 2-3 nos.
- Spring onion bulbs 1/4th cup
- Spring onion greens 1/4th cup
- Garlic cloves 4-5 nos.
- Anardana powder 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Salt to taste ‘
Methods: In a grinding jar add all the ingredients and mix well.
For making Anda Pakora Ingredients:
- Boiled eggs 6 nos.
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies 1-2 nos. (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Jeera powder 1 tsp
- Ajwain 1 tsp
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Spring onion greens 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh mint leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Besan 1/4th cup
Water 2-3 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, grate the boiled eggs and add all the other ingredients in order, mix well, sprinkle little water so it combines and holds well.
- Shape it with spoon by greasing it with little oil, take a spoonful of mixture and shape into eggs. Make as many as you would wish and allow to set them in fridge for 10 mins, you can also skip the step of resting.
- Set a deep pan filled with oil for frying n medium heat and fry these anda pakora until crisp and golden brown, do not overcrowd the pan while frying.
- Your anda pakoras are ready to be served, serve these amazing hot evening snack with freshly made mint chutney, ketchup or any dip of your choice.